
This photo of Shannon is from a few years ago, but it's sassy and I think goes well with his quote of the day...
Not too much new to report. My book says Iddy Biddy is two inches long and now has little fingernails and toenails and little biddy ears. I'm starting to feel like I can't suck in my gut very easily anymore and am thinking about looking for some stretchier jeans. In related unrelated news, I injured my back at work in early November and have been going to physical therapy since then to try and correct my misallignment and whatever else is going on back there. But my delightful pregnancy is not making the back heal any faster. Something about loose and flexible ligaments? So it's gotten to the point where Tylenol is becoming my best friend and it's not just potty runs that's waking me up at night. So I will be hoping that I can report some improvement with that in the future.
And now, for all those wonderful readers that want to hear from the hubby/future daddy...
The quote of the day: (said with a kind chuckle while pointing at my full belly)
"You're gonna have one"
Who's the OLD man?
ReplyDeleteHe looks similar to a young hippie type I know.
awww i so love hearing all your news even if its short and simple.....love you friends!
ReplyDeleteIs it ok to have a lot of Tylenol when you are pregnant?
ReplyDeleteHey kid, get rid of the Tylenol and make that husband use his magic fingers on your back. If he complains they are too sore, just hide the playstation again. Nice pic from Tina's wedding - if you look close, it appears as if Shannon has a really cool porn-stash!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Shane! You know how to make us smile! Nothing says sexy like a sweet porn-stash!
ReplyDelete