We are back from our wonderful trip to MN and the graduation party in WI. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to everyone who helped out with the surprise baby shower in Wausau and everyone else who made our trip special. We had a great time hanging out with Erin and Shawna in Chatfield catching up and learning much from the wise mothers! Our breakfast gathering in St. Paul with Katy, Peter, Freddy, Jason and Lyndsay was also splendid. It's nice to catch up, but I wish there was more time. We never feel like the visits are long enough! But it is nice to be home and relaxing now. The nine hour car ride was hard on my back and my bladder, good thing I have the sweetest hubby in the world who is patient and doesn't mind stopping a million times for me. Thanks love!
We are now happily filling up our house with baby wares from our journey! Also I've been making slow progress with the baby mural. Below are some progress shots. I'll keep them coming. Sheena was a great help with the mountains! This is only one of the two walls in the room. The angle in the room is too steep to get the whole mural in. I'll have to buy a wide angle lens.
We are now 31 weeks along! Not too much longer now. We're feeling pretty stressed about being ready in time, but I'm sure I'll eventually feel like he/she will never arrive. Probably around the middle of July when the sweltering heat has decended. For now we're just enjoying the prep time and the staying up late watching TV and sleeping in til noon. Enjoy it while we can!



ALIEN in front of AMAZING landscape .... looks like I could step right into it!
ReplyDeleteNeed picture of the contraption you spoke of too.
Sorry I'm anonymous , it won't let me sign in.
ReplyDeleteYou are very colorful yourself.
ReplyDeleteAwwww. Thanks, (anonymous) Mommy!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work on the mural. Wish I could have been more help, but we were just having too much fun pooping you out with all the walking. Love you lots and thanks for the great time in St. Louis.
ReplyDeleteAngela, That is gorgeous! Want to come paint my studio?! Well done!
ReplyDelete